Lots of good and bad this week. Shitty news tonight, shitty people, shitty friendships.
But I’m not forgetting 90% of this week has been the polar opposite and I’ve got so many good things and people surrounding me.
So, good things:
- I’m talking to my friend again after weeks of being pissed as fuck.
- I’m probably going to Ayr next week randomly.
- I didn’t have to get the bus with the stinky man because connor’s a babe and gave me a lift from Carlisle to home, then Annan, then back to home again. (thank you, if you’re reading this haha)
- I went swimming and actually did some proper swimming/flailing (not much but still it’s an improvement)
- I then had a chinese so hahahaha #healthy
- I’m going in a late night bath with a lush bar and a can of coke which is fabulous
- ALton towers on Sunday EEee
- The cute barista in muffin break gave me a double scoop of marshmallows today. She’s adorable and I want to squish her face.
- Hot-cop wasn’t at the community police thing this week BUT there was another equally hot male cop who I also kinda wouldn’t say no to.
- Saw my ex, she got fat.
- Saw a pic of the girl I had a thing for and it went HORRIBLY WRONG, she’s still ugly as a pig in drag. And Scott (my sorta bff although we’re fighting constantly because HE’S AN IDIOT ) said I’m way out of her league and for once I TOTALLY FUCKING AGREE YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
- Maybe cinema tomorrow. Scary. But I’ll bring a blanket and courie up under it if I wimp out.
- I might make something nice for dinner, who knows?
- The Neighbourhood tickets have been booked.
- I’m already looking up gigs for bands in glasgow, despite being skint as fuck.
- I have no toothache for the first time in weeks, and I didn’t lose my crown at swimming.